UPDATE: The deadline has passed so entries are no longer accepted. I'd like to thank everyone for participating in my first adoptable contest. I'll edit this with the winner's name, and note that person with a link to their images.
As more time was requested I'm still taking entries.
I'm very sorry the contest will be somewhat delayed for now. I've just moved into a new home and we are having trouble finding a good isp that covers our area. I'll try to view all of the entries as well as have a couple others I know do the same and give me their input but it will take a bit since I'm doing this from my mobile phone.
To add;because I feel bad for my lack of activity during my time without Internet I will be making a bonus for the winner! It won't be up until I have Internet though so depending on when that it, it could be after the contest.
This is my first adoptable, so I'm making it a draw to adopt(since those are my favorite because I'm broke ; ; ).
The theme is the nine-tailed fox legends, so she is the Japanese part of a set of 3. Korean and Chinese versions later.
1. No using this art or design in anyway outside of this contest.
2. Only traditional and digital drawings will be accepted.
3. Multiple entries are accepted.
4. Changing the color palette is allowed, as well as adding details. I appreciate creativity.
5. The winner will receive a full-sized, unwatermarked version of the design sheet above.
6. Leave links to your entries in the comments.
7. No reselling for points or cash. Trading is okay. (not necessary to tell me if you trade her, but it'd make me happy if you did)
Also, if you need extra time, please note me!
I've seen D2A's at the last second, and couldn't enter because of time, so I'd like to be generous for others.
The deadline for entries will be September 15. It will be extended if necessary.
Feel free to ask questions if needed.